914 - 164th Street SE, #1702
Mill Creek, Washington 98012
Nicholson Facilitation & Associates, LLC 914 - 164th Street SE, Suite B12- #1702, Mill Creek, WA 98012 USA 425-385-2700 Ruth@NicholsonFacilitation.com
Investment in well-designed programs and processes enable organizations to be the most efficient with their resources and staff. We offer a variety of strategic planning tools and a depth of experience in program development and management to help you be your best.
Upcoming Workshops and Events:
Rush Soccer - National Developmental Program Coaching Education On-Line Sessions
- Thu, Feb 18 - Best Practices
- Thu, Feb 25 - Integrating Club Operations to Support Players and Coaches
- Thu, Mar 4 - The Player Development Project
Fri-Sun, Mar 4-6 - NSCAA Director of Coaching Diploma course, Milwaukee, WI
Mon-Thu, Mar 14-17 - Facilitation and visual/graphic facilitation skills training and mentoring, Whitefish, MT
Wed, Mar 23 - Senior Communications Studies university course on-line workshop on organizational consulting, visual practice, and professional facilitator certification
Wed, Mar 23 - Stakeholder Meeting, Little Bear Creek Watershed Project, Woodinville, WA
Thu, Apr 7 - Rush Soccer National Developmental Program Coaching Education On-Line Session - Beyond the X's and O'S
Tue, Apr 19 - Public Open House, Little Bear Creek Watershed Project, Woodinville, WA
Rush Soccer- National Developmental Program Coaching Education On-Line Sessions
- Thu, May 5 - USSF Mandates
- Thu, May 19 - Developing an In-House Coaching Education Program
- Thu, Jun 2 - Mentoring Coaches
- Thu, Jul 7 - Cruyff 14 Methods for U6-U12
- Thu, Aug 11 - Small Sided Games
- Thu, Aug 18 - Sustainable Volunteer Programs
- Thu, Sep 1 - Youth Soccer Month
- Thu, Oct 6 - Developing Winter Programs
- Thu, Nov 3 - Too Soon? When's Too Soon?
- Thu, Nov 17 - Conflict Resolution
- Thu, Dec 1 - Rush Developmental Programs
Winter 2016 - US Youth Soccer National Youth Coaching Course for women
Good meetings don't just happen. Statistics show that American professionals lose an average of 31 hours a month in unproductive meetings. We work collaboratively with our clients to customize meeting designs and agendas to make meetings focused and productive.
Workshops & Training
Youth Sports Services
We have offered training in North America, Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and Europe in facilitation, visual facilitation, developing sustainable agreements, conflict resolution, and preparing for professional certification. All our courses give participants common sense tools they can use immediately.
Visual Facilitation &
Nicholson Facilitation has participated as a mentor to youth sports for over 20 years. Today, we are excited to provide our facilitation and development processes to youth sports on a professional level.
& Associates, LLC